Wednesday, April 20, 2011

For you...because YOU should know how strong you are

Going through a divorce can be such an ordeal.  Some people make the mistake of thinking of it as a mere legal procedure, when it’s really much more of an emotional battle than anything else. 

I want you to know that I understand what you’re going through and that you have my sympathy and support.  If at any time you should need a kind word, a shoulder to cry on or just someone to listen to you, I’ll be here for you; as I have and as I always will be. You and your son are so very special to me and I don’t want you to EVER feel like you’re going through this alone.

It takes bravery, courage and strength to get through a divorce and you are gifted with all three. You have weathered storms, fought losing battles and handled yourself with grace and poise. You get out of bed everyday, take exceptional care of your amazing son, go to work, run errands, cook dinner, clean up, laundry, bath, bed and then get up each day and do it all over again. I understand how hard all of that is and yet day in day out there you are doing it and surviving.

I know happiness is just a word to you right now. I get that you cant see the end of the storm but I promise you it will end and at the end of every storm there is a rainbow, a beautiful sunshine and the promise of a new day. You will have your rainbow. You will experience that sunshine and you will persevere. You are amazing. I LOVE YOU
  • You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
  • No matter how much you care, some people just don't care back. 
  • It takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it. 
  • It's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment