Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Here goes nothing...


So Ive always liked the idea of Blogging. Ive always wanted to blog and although EVERYONE will tell you I pretty much always have something to say I wasn't sure that I wanted my inner most thoughts out there in cyber world for anyone to read. Now I know I can "lock" my page or only invite "friends" to read but lets face it...its 2011 and anyone who knows anything about computers can take a screen shot, copy and paste or just tell their friends, who tell their friends who then post it on Facebook and the next thing you know your "private" blog is now out in cyber world and you cant take it back. I may be getting ahead of myself, I feel like I'm pretty much saying whatever I may blog about will be soooo interesting that everyone will jump to read it. That's not what I'm saying...what I'm saying is I had to prepare myself to blog. I had to make sure I was "OK" with the fact something I write could get out, could end up being someones Facebook Post, dinner conversation or just someones laugh of the day; I'm OK with that now. If I can give someone something to talk about, if I'm so entertaining you want to post about me, If you find what I write about offensive, hysterical, sad or maybe it just strikes a cord in you...then so be it! I am who I am, I wont change for anyone and like The late great Marilyn Monroe once said "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

No comments:

Post a Comment