Monday, February 21, 2011

To my ex; because you sir are a douche bag

We all have an ex. Theres not many of us that don't have an ex that we think of when we hear a song of someone who did someone wrong, or see a show where karma kicks in and the ex ends up dead and we think "huh why did this not happen to my ex?" I mean ex's are called an "ex" for a reason; because at some point you or that person decided they didn't want you in their life and that's the end of that. However this is a letter to my ex. A man so ruthless he makes the devil look like Pollyanna. A man who can lie and he does it so well he starts to believe them. A person who will hurt whoever he needs too to get what he wants. A disgusting, vile, pathetic use of DNA.

So for "blogging" sake lets call this guy "Gus" that's a good name for him...yeah Gus; because its in the word disGUSting which is what I feel when I see or hear of him. so here is my letter to Gus

Dear Gus,
I HATE YOU. I don't hate many people and to think of it besides child molesters, pedophiles and serial killers you re pretty much the only other "real" person I actually know that I hate...hate with a passion. I know life's to short to harbor hate for others and lets not make this into something its not. I don't think about you daily, I don't miss you or wonder what may have been, I don't care where you live, what you do, who you're with and why its not with me. I did a long long time ago...before I met the man who is now my husband but I look at him and all those questions were answered...God didn't see the need to punish me so he removed you from my life and brought my now husband in. I thought this letter was going to be longer. I thought Id have more to say or things to vent about. Yet I sit here and all I can think to say is THANK YOU. Thank you for being such an asshole, thank you for cheating, lying, stealing and breaking my heart. Thank you for the nights I waited up for you to come home only to be told a lie about where you really were. Thank you for the constant feeling of insecurity, that I wasn't good enough, pretty enough or smart enough. Thank you for all of these things. If it wasn't for you how would I have know exactly what I didn't want in a man. you tough me to spot out a loser and abuser because any man after you who displayed ANY trait you had I would not give a chance to. Because of you I found my husband. A real man..a man who has shown me everyday for almost 8 years what its like to be truly loved and appreciated. He tells me every day I'm smart, pretty, funny and worth it. Not that I need a man to do so but its nice to hear from someone you know means it. I don't wish you bad things....I don't care enough to wish you anything. I hope you've learned, I hope you treat the woman you're with better then you did me. I hope you re happy and enjoying life but if you re not...4 words...Karma's a bitch asshole


No comments:

Post a Comment