Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Love letter to my Husband

Dear Husband,
   You to put it simply you amaze me day in and day out. You are the love of my life. One of my best friends. My protector, care taker and lover. I have never doubted your love for me. From the moment we met we clicked. I wasn't looking for a relationship; I just ended a bad one 5 months before. I didn't want to fall in love. I wanted a good time, some care free fun yet something about you kept drawing me in. We took it slow for all of 7 weeks then just kinda dove in head first; moving in together and living like a couple that had dated for much longer then a few weeks. My friends loved you and for the first time in "boyfriend history" my parents liked you and over time grew to love and adore you. I'm sure that has to do with the fact you treated their daughter like a princess; like the most important person in the world. When we are together you make me feel like I am the only girl you can see in the room. The way you look at me, smile at me and dote over me is something most women only dream about or see in a sappy Lifetime movie. You know when I need you to give me advice, when I need you to just listen or when I need that little extra push. You believe in me and my abilities wholeheartedly and when I feel like I cant push on you carry me through yet act as if the achievement was all my own. I love that on Sundays you wake up and say "time for me to start the laundry" taking that task I truly hate off my plate. You have always believed in me. I'm excited to have babies with you and raise a family. Thank you for telling me what an amazing mom Ill be and no matter what happens in life you don't worry because you have me and that's all that matters. Thank you for showing me that even though marriages are hard work they are very much worth it. Most importantly thank you for asking me to be your wife. I feel blessed every single morning. Although we aren't perfect we are perfect for each other. With you I know we will get through anything and be stronger in the end. You are my rock, the piece of my heart I never even knew was missing, you are my real life fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment